October is Cyber Security Awareness month.
Join Technology security experts to learn how you can protect your business by deploying systems and educating your users on today’s cyber risks.
15 Critical IT Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW
To Avoid Cyber-Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Bank Fraud and Compliance Penalties”
Recently, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the number of small and medium sized businesses falling victim to Cyber Criminals, hacking, viruses, malware and all manner of nasty security threats.
We’ve also seen an increase in the number of clients who allow employees to bring their own devices to work and/or access the company network from home using their personal computer, tablet or phone.
Naturally this raises a NUMBER of questions and concerns over security:
- What’s the best way to allow remote access to company data?
- What are the best policies for privacy and cloud computing?
- How can we ensure our compliance with data breech laws and regulatory controls?
- How do we protect our Network and Data from these foul threats?
That’s why we’ve decided to hold a FREE Educational IT Security Executive Coffee Break and Learn Seminar (that’s a mouth full!) on this topic to answer important questions and to guide Executives to use safe, best practices with their networks.
This is no run of the mill event, we already have the below industry headliners involved as sponsors of the event:
- Sonicwall – Elite Sponsor
- Appriver– Security Sponsor
- Barracuda/Intronis – Security Sponsor
- Continuum – Security Sponsor
We will be discussing important topics such as:
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against.
- Why firewalls and antivirus software aren’t enough anymore.
- How mobile phones and cloud applications are seriously jeopardizing your organization’s security and data protection – and what you need to do to protect yourself.
- How social media and your employee’s actions could put you out of business – and what you need to do to protect yourself.
- The true costs of security breaches to business.
- How To Avoid Being A Sitting Duck To Cybercriminals And Protect Everything You’ve Worked So Hard To Achieve.
This will be an extremely valuable event with super important information presented by industry leaders on the topics of IT Security and Cloud Computing. Attendees will not only leave with extremely valuable information to protect their organizations from these dangers, but will also leave with lots of extra benefits such as:
- Coffee and Pastries will be served for attendees
- FREE SWAG! Who doesn’t love swag?
- Valuable information to share with your team members
- Access to event only promotions
About CCPlus Inc.
CCPlus has an experienced IT security team who have developed systems to secure your network using the best technology available. We partner with Sonicwall, ESET and Malwarebytes to provide managed security to your systems.
The CCPlus team monitors inbound traffic and internal systems 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Not only do we inspect routine internet traffic but we decrypt and inspect encrypted traffic. 65% of all viruses are now spread through SSL encrypted traffic that standard firewalls cannot block.
With no capital investment for hardware or software licensing, our affordable monthly security plan let’s you focus your fiscal resources on your business, not your technology.